Learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from multiple-time IBJJF World & 6x ADCC World Champion - ADCC Hall Of The Fame, Atos Head Coach Andre Galvao and his team of world-class instructors! Atos BJJ On Demand is the best online tool to level up your jiu-jitsu, 24/7, anytime and anywhere. Sign up now! Cancel anytime!
Browse our comprehensive library of techniques and drills that form our Basic Jiu-Jitsu program. This program focuses on introductory techniques from every major position - closed guard, half guard, side control, back control, and mount - that will help you develop a strong foundation for your jiu-jitsu journey!
- White, Blue and Purple Belts.
- Introduce students to all positions and situations;
- Build coordination and learn jiu jitsu movements;
- Understand core concepts and ideas;
- Beginner jiu jitsu techniques;
- Overview of all foundation positions and situations;
- Mobility and agility drills