Learn Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu from multiple-time World & ADCC Champion Andre Galvao and his team of world-class instructors! Get unlimited access to our growing collection of online jiu-jitsu for all skill levels and all ages, sparring sessions, drills, master classes (DVDs), and MUCH MORE. New classes added daily!
Atos BJJ OnDemand is the best online tool to level up your jiu-jitsu, 24/7, anytime and anywhere. Sign up now!
Browse our comprehensive library of techniques and drills that form our Basic Jiu-Jitsu program. This program focuses on introductory techniques from every major position - closed guard, half guard, side control, back control, and mount - that will help you develop a strong foundation for your jiu-jitsu journey!
- White, Blue and Purple Belts.
- Introduce students to all positions and situations;
- Build coordination and learn jiu jitsu movements;
- Understand core concepts and ideas;
- Beginner jiu jitsu techniques;
- Overview of all foundation positions and situations;
- Mobility and agility drills
Borboleta: Defending Half Guard Pressure To Back Take & Sweep Options
World Champion Atos HQ Head Coach Andre Galvao teaches a defense from half guard pressure.
Andre Galvao is one of the greatest BJJ athletes of all time, with 6 IBJJF World Championship titles, 10 IBJJF Pan American Championships, and 6 ADCC World Championship titles (4x as the ADCC Super Fight ...